SharePoint End User Training
0( 0 REVIEWS )
SharePoint End User Training
11 STUDENTS ENROLLED
SharePoint End User TrainingSharePoint is turning into a vital communication tool and Information management system within organization and project. Figuring out how to utilize it adequately prompts more collaborative team environment and performance effectiveness. This training is helpful for people who are working in:
- Banking Sector
- Legal Sector
- IT Sector
- Oil and Gas
- Health Care
- Government Sector
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Corporate Users
- Employees who need to take course
- Business User that want to learn SharePoint
- Site Owner / Farm Administrators who want to learn about in depth end user topics
- SharePoint On-Premises and SharePoint Online / 365 Users
1- Introduction: Detailed Overview of MS SharePoint
2- Access Control and Browsers : Users can access their related Sites (Require Site Administrator’s permission and approval) using Internet Browser. Site Access Restrictions. Create new members and give them the access.
3- SharePoint Hierarchy: SharePoint Hierarchy works as per the Organizational or Department Breakdown Structure. Each SharePoint site can have libraries and lists. Items are the part of Lists while documents are available under libraries. SharePoint Library and Lists have same attributes
4- Library Apps
- Working with Document Library: Upload existing or create a new document to Sharepoint Library. Synchronize the Library document with SharePoint site to enable project team to access it
- Working with Versions: How to enable the versions in Library? Versioning is useful to track history of version, Restore a previous version and view a previous version.
- Check In/Out Documents: What is Document Check-in and Check Out? How it works?
- Columns: How to add columns? How to modify columns? Using filter with Columns.
- Using views: How to create and modify views? Views allow filtering the content in the library. Creating various types of view and their utilization.
- OneDrive for Business: Difference between Personal One Drive and One Drive for Business. How to share and retrieve data. Access Control to documents in OneDrive. Synchronize One Drive to SharePoint.
- Library App Template: Set up a template for a Library. Edit default template and specify a custom template.
- SharePoint List App Template: List attributes. Working with List. The difference between List and Library. Creating and managing a List templates. Upload a template to list template gallery.
- Web Parts on Pages: Customizing pages using Web parts. With the help of web parts, modify the content, appearance, and performance of pages of a SharePoint site by using a browser
- Word and SharePoint: Convert a Word document into a Web page. Creating and modifying word document. Attaching Word document to Library.
- Excel and SharePoint: Creating and modifying Excel document. Publish an Excel workbook to a SharePoint Site. Connect and display Excel workbook content in an Excel Web Access Web Part
- OneNote with SharePoint: Share OneNote’s Notes by using SharePoint Sites. Sharing OneNote notes with other team Members.
- InfoPath and SharePoint: Customizing List in InfoPath. Creating form for SharePoint by sing InfoPath
- Access and SharePoint: Create and Publish Access Database with SharePoint. Data accessibility to other users based on their Site access level.
- Visio and SharePoint: Creating SharePoint Workflow in SharePoint. Integrating Visio various flowcharts and diagrams to SharePoint
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and navigate a SharePoint Team Site.
- Create SharePoint lists and customizes SharePoint lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries, edit and manage library document versions.
- SharePoint list and library views.
- Create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Create Site columns. Using Search Option in SharePoint
- Learn to seamlessly integrate Office applications with SharePoint.
- Use effectively OneNote for Business with SharePoint
- SharePoint End User Introduction 00:09:00
- SharePoint End User Access 00:12:00
- SharePoint End User Home Page 00:12:00
- SharePoint End User Working with Sites 00:14:00
- SharePoint End User Document Library 00:25:00
- SharePoint End User Document Library Editing 00:45:00
Introduction to SharePoint: Detailed overview of MS SharePoint and its salient features. Users can access their related Sites (Require Site Administrator’s permission and approval) using Internet Browser. Site Access Restrictions. Create new members and give them the access. Detailed walkthrough of Homepage elements. Description of quick and global navigation. The detailed overview about editing page and editing Page properties. Homepage provides gateway to all site contents (documents, libraries and subsites too.) Access to SharePoint content is possible through Site. Lists, Libraries, texture and Site contents are the building block for a site besides Site templates. Upload existing or create new document to Sharepoint Library. Synchronize the Library document with SharePoint site to enable project team to access it Detailed step by step procedure to edit document libraries in Ms SharePoint
- SharePoint End User Office Integration 00:03:00
- SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Word 00:07:00
- SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Excel 00:07:00
- SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Outlook 00:04:00
- SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS OneNote 00:06:00
- SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Visio 00:06:00
- SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Access 00:05:00
- SharePoint End user office Integration – Infopath 00:25:00
- SharePoint End User Advanced Topics 00:15:00
- SharePoint End user MySites 00:35:00
- SharePoint End User WorkFlows 00:09:00
- SharePoint End User Search 00:09:00