SharePoint End User Training
SharePoint End User Training
SharePoint is turning into a vital communication tool and Information management system within organization and project. Figuring out how to utilize it adequately prompts more collaborative team environment and performance effectiveness.
This training is helpful for people who are working in:
- Banking Sector
- Legal Sector
- IT Sector
- Oil and Gas
- Health Care
- Government Sector
- Non-Profit Organizations
The intended audience of this guide includes:
- Corporate Users
- Employees who need to take course
- Business User that want to learn SharePoint
- Site Owner / Farm Administrators who want to learn about in depth end user topics
- SharePoint On-Premises and SharePoint Online / 365 Users
1- Introduction: Detailed Overview of MS SharePoint
2- Access Control and Browsers : Users can access their related Sites (Require Site Administrator’s permission and approval) using Internet Browser. Site Access Restrictions. Create new members and give them the access.
3- SharePoint Hierarchy: SharePoint Hierarchy works as per the Organizational or Department Breakdown Structure. Each SharePoint site can have libraries and lists. Items are the part of Lists while documents are available under libraries. SharePoint Library and Lists have same attributes
4- Library Apps
- Working with Document Library: Upload existing or create a new document to Sharepoint Library. Synchronize the Library document with SharePoint site to enable project team to access it
- Working with Versions: How to enable the versions in Library? Versioning is useful to track history of version, Restore a previous version and view a previous version.
- Check In/Out Documents: What is Document Check-in and Check Out? How it works?
- Columns: How to add columns? How to modify columns? Using filter with Columns.
- Using views: How to create and modify views? Views allow filtering the content in the library. Creating various types of view and their utilization.
- OneDrive for Business: Difference between Personal One Drive and One Drive for Business. How to share and retrieve data. Access Control to documents in OneDrive. Synchronize One Drive to SharePoint.
- Library App Template: Set up a template for a Library. Edit default template and specify a custom template.
5- Working with Lists
- SharePoint List App Template: List attributes. Working with List. The difference between List and Library. Creating and managing a List templates. Upload a template to list template gallery.
6- Web pages
- Web Parts on Pages: Customizing pages using Web parts. With the help of web parts, modify the content, appearance, and performance of pages of a SharePoint site by using a browser
7– Using SharePoint Search: Significance of Sharepoint Search. Use a combination of options to refine Search. Use of ‘OR” and ‘And’ in Search. Use advanced search option for refined and accurate results
8– Integration with Microsoft Office: Seamless Integration with MS Office Application.
- Word and SharePoint: Convert a Word document into a Web page. Creating and modifying word document. Attaching Word document to Library.
- Excel and SharePoint: Creating and modifying Excel document. Publish an Excel workbook to a SharePoint Site. Connect and display Excel workbook content in an Excel Web Access Web Part
- OneNote with SharePoint: Share OneNote’s Notes by using SharePoint Sites. Sharing OneNote notes with other team Members.
- InfoPath and SharePoint: Customizing List in InfoPath. Creating form for SharePoint by sing InfoPath
- Access and SharePoint: Create and Publish Access Database with SharePoint. Data accessibility to other users based on their Site access level.
- Visio and SharePoint: Creating SharePoint Workflow in SharePoint. Integrating Visio various flowcharts and diagrams to SharePoint
10- Understanding Workflows: Overview of SharePoint Workflow. How to create Workflows in SharePoint. Selecting Workflow template and routing document approval and rejection flow
11- My Sites: Plan for My sites in SharePoint. Configure My site in SharePoint. My Site Architecture and Host Site Collection.
12- Tags and notes: Use Tags and Notes to disseminate information with Team members. Adding Tags to the content. Viewing and editing Tags
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and navigate a SharePoint Team Site.
- Create SharePoint lists and customizes SharePoint lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries, edit and manage library document versions.
- SharePoint list and library views.
- Create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Create Site columns. Using Search Option in SharePoint
- Learn to seamlessly integrate Office applications with SharePoint.
- Use effectively OneNote for Business with SharePoint
|SharePoint End User Training|
|SharePoint End User Introduction||00:09:00|
|Introduction to SharePoint: Detailed overview of MS SharePoint and its salient features.|
|SharePoint End User Access||00:12:00|
|Users can access their related Sites (Require Site Administrator’s permission and approval) using Internet Browser. Site Access Restrictions. Create new members and give them the access.|
|SharePoint End User Home Page||00:12:00|
|Detailed walkthrough of Homepage elements. Description of quick and global navigation. The detailed overview about editing page and editing Page properties. Homepage provides gateway to all site contents (documents, libraries and subsites too.)|
|SharePoint End User Working with Sites||00:14:00|
|Access to SharePoint content is possible through Site. Lists, Libraries, texture and Site contents are the building block for a site besides Site templates.|
|SharePoint End User Document Library||00:25:00|
|Upload existing or create new document to Sharepoint Library. Synchronize the Library document with SharePoint site to enable project team to access it|
|SharePoint End User Document Library Editing||00:45:00|
|Detailed step by step procedure to edit document libraries in Ms SharePoint|
|MS Office Integration|
|SharePoint End User Office Integration||00:03:00|
|Seamless Integration with MS Office Application.|
|SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Word||00:07:00|
|Convert a Word document into a Web page. Creating and modifying word document. Attaching Word document to Library.|
|SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Excel||00:07:00|
|Creating and modifying Excel document. Publish an Excel workbook to a SharePoint Site. Connect and display Excel workbook content in an Excel Web Access Web Part.|
|SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Outlook||00:04:00|
|SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS OneNote||00:06:00|
|Share OneNote’s Notes by using Sharepoint Sites. Sharing OneNote notes with other team Members.|
|SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Visio||00:06:00|
|Creating SharePoint Workflow in SharePoint. Integrating Visio various flowcharts and diagrams to SharePoint.|
|SharePoint End User Office Integration – MS Access||00:05:00|
|Create and Publish Access Database with SharePoint. Data accessibility to other users based on their Site access level.|
|SharePoint End user office Integration – Infopath||00:25:00|
|Customizing List in InfoPath. Creating form for SharePoint by using InfoPath.|
|SharePoint End User Advanced Topics||00:15:00|
|Overview of SharePoint Advanced Topics.|
|SharePoint End user MySites||00:35:00|
|Plan for My sites in SharePoint. Configure My site in SharePoint. My Site Architecture and Host Site Collection.|
|SharePoint End User WorkFlows||00:09:00|
|Overview of SharePoint Workflow. How to create Workflows in SharePoint. Selecting Workflow template and routing document approval and rejection flow.|
|SharePoint End User Search||00:09:00|
|The significance of Sharepoint Search. Use the combination of options to refine Search. Use of ‘OR” and ‘And’ in Search. Use advanced search option for refined and accurate results|
No Reviews found for this course.